Outback Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
Most any building can be made of steel. It could be a gable style, single slope, American barn style, gambrel style, with or without lean-tos, completely enclosed or open, roof only, mezzanines or lofts... well, you get the idea. Just ask David, and he can design a steel building to fit your needs.
- Storage Sheds
- RV Garages
- RV Covers Workshops
- Horse Stalls
- Horse Covers
- Retail Shops
- Repair Shops
- Auto Dealerships
- Hobby Shops
- Boat Garages
- Man Caves
- She Caves
- And more …
Above are just some of the ways Outback Steel has provided useful, functional, and beautiful pre-engineered steel buildings for its customers. Remember, pre-engineered steel buildings are less expensive and faster to build than traditional buildings.
And structural engineering with ...
Wet-stamped engineered drawings and printed calculations specific to your steel building site
The foundation engineering included as slab or piers
Regard for specific snow, wind, exposure, and seismic criteria
Any dimensions within our scope without custom pricing
Standard steel building designs and custom needs
Plus clean earth-friendly design ...
Eliminating hazardous building materials Incorporating 25% recycled materials into a totally recyclable product
Adaptable to most architectural finishes
To discuss your pre-engineered steel building construction project, please phone Dmots owner David Motsenbocker on his mobile phone 559-349-8539. or you can email
What sets us apart ...
- All galvanized (G90) cold form steel frame members
- Longer lifespan and little maintenance
- Light gauge material and strong components that are easy to handle and assemble without heavy equipment
- Meets all the same building code requirements as red iron or I-Beam steel buildings
- And requires smaller footings, which equals less concrete
- Bolt/screw together components
- No welding required
- A simple assembly method
- Special Hi-Grip roof fasteners to greatly reduce leaking opportunities
- Outback's design software saves you time and money
- Partial or full mezzanines
- Lean-to’s and single slope